Penile Prosthesis And Implant Surgery FAQ
Warning – Prior to viewing these links, please be advised that explicit pictures may be shown.
The penile implant has been a mainstay of treatment for erectile dysfunction for over 30 years. There have been over 300,000 of them inserted worldwide allowing surgeons to offer this form of therapy with the confidence of knowing that penile implants are a safe, reliable and effective way of treating even the most severe cases of erectile dysfunction (ED). The implants have a greater than 95% patient and partner satisfaction rating.
- What is a Penile Prosthesis or Implant?
- What types of Implant is right for me?
- Does Dr. Karpman perform the Minimally Invasive Penile Prosthesis procedure?
- Does a Penis with Implant look and feel like a natural erection?
- What is the cost of the surgery?
- Does size matter?
- What is the next step?
- What are the post-operative instructions after penile prosthesis surgery?